WVU Medicine’s mission is to improve the health of West Virginians and all we serve through excellence in patient care, research, and education.
WVU Medicine will transform lives and eliminate health disparities through a nationally recognized patient-centered system of care that includes:
- An expanded regional healthcare delivery system
- Consistent, integrated patient care recognized for delivering the right care in the right place at the right time at all sites
- Development of new approaches to improve healthcare, including team-based models of care, expanding WVU clinical and translational research
- Educational programs throughout the network recognized for training uniquely qualified healthcare team members and leaders
- A culture of performance and excellence throughout the network