To improve the health of West Virginians and all we serve through excellence in patient care, research, and education.
To transform lives and eliminate health disparities through a nationally recognized patient-centered system of care that includes:
- An expanded regional healthcare delivery system
- Consistent, integrated patient care recognized for delivering the right care in the right place at the right time at all sites
- Development of new approaches to improve healthcare, including team-based models of care, expanding WVU clinical and translational research
- Educational programs throughout the network recognized for training uniquely qualified healthcare team members and leaders
- A culture of performance and excellence throughout the network